Scribed by Karl
OKR Check-in (mike)
Our bi-weekly checking about OKR. You are welcome to fill them in BEFORE the meeting.
- https: //github.com/mozilla/webcompat-team-okrs/projects/2 (Notes for individual items on GitHub)
OKR Check in - 2018-Q3 2.4 Capture console errors in new bug reports (karl)
FYI Weekly Report Dashboard (katman)
Anyone who wants to weigh in on data to be included or presentation style can add comments here: https://github.com/webcompat/webcompat-metrics-client/issues/95
- mike: the goal is to build http://adamstevenson.ca/mozilla/reports/ in the new metrics reporting framework.
Severity Triage (mike)
A general heads up on what the plan is, and what it means for each of us.
- https: //wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Severity_Triage
- mike: I want to reinject myself a bit in the process and try to assign a severity flag in the diagnosis pile. Oana, Sergiu no need to worry for now.
- sergiu: oana suggested that we update the title to be more meaningful.
- mike: that would be great. That's a good plan moving forward.
- karl: fwiw, time to time, I'm assigning a severity flag after diagnosis. It helps also to prioritize for contacting.
- sergiu: we could do it, it's pretty simple.
- karl: when it's really minor, it's not difficult to label this. if a button is broken, it's critical. the thing which is harder are the things in between.
- mike: let's work on it together. i'll take the backlog.
FYI webcompat Work Week (karl)
guillaume, karl and mike are meeting in Paris the first week of October 2018.
Two Minutes ( 🐝 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: PTO
- Dennis: PTO. Working on GoFaster-caused regressions and communications around that, some diagnosis.
- Guillaume: working on webcompat-metrics client side.
- Karl: diagnosis. helping Kate with tests breakage on webcompat-metrics-server. working on http post for webcompat.com. helping Guillaume to figure out the right layout for webcompat-metrics-client.
- Kate: Backend / metrics-server taking shape, starting to look at client and determine which weekly data should be presented how.
- Mike: Recovering a bit from surgery. Working on severity triage planning + UA string research.
- Oana: Investigate and Triage issues. Verify Tracking Protection issues. Started testing Enterprise sites (Word, Power Point)
- Sergiu: Investigate and Triage issues. Verify Tracking Protection issues.
- Thomas: PTO
PTO / Travel ( 🐝 )
- Thomas: 2018-08-15 to 2018-09-07 (PTO)
- Adam: 2018-08-27 to 2018-08-31 (PTO)
- Karl: 2018-10-04 to 2018-10-06 (Paris-Web Conference)