Scribed by Karl
OKR Checkin (miketaylr)
FYI OKR switch suggestion (SV)
Since we did not find a relevant website that does not work on Firefox, we suggest changing `2019Q4 - 1.3 Manual testing of one “chrome only” domain` into a Facebook Beta testing session.
- mike: SGTM!
FYI Incompat add-on (SV)
We are using the Incompat add-on to check for duplicates. https://github.com/andreicristianpetcu/incompat
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Cipri: Triage/TSCI/Sitewait/Needscontact testing
- Dennis: PTO
- Guillaume: hacking on some metrics stuff
- Karl: needsdiagnosis, starting to code a prototype for separating images upload. see also the week notes. http://www.otsukare.info/2019/11/22/week-notes-2019-47 Was also in Tokyo and South Korea for talking about webcompat.
- Kate: did some cleanup on metrics server issues, working on dev environments/docs for client/server, mocked up start of frontend for TSCI chart iframe
- Ksenia: diagnosis and console log improvements
- Mike: TSCI automation stuff, planning + evaluation stuff, a little bit of diagnosis
- Oana: Triage/TSCI/Sitewait/Needscontact testing
- Sergiu: Triage/TSCI/Sitewait/Needscontact testing
- Thomas: PTO for a week, and getting set up to do GeckoView stuff for another.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
Coming holidays across the world https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/
- Karl: 2019-11-11 Tokyo moz dev roadshow
- Karl: 2019-11-13 Seoul moz dev roadshow
- Tom: 2019-11-18 to 2019-11-22 PTO (Quebec City visit)
- Dennis: 2019-11-21 to 2019-12-02 PTO (Somewhere over the Rainbow)
- Karl: 2019-12-21 to 2020-01-01 PTO (off the line)
- Dennis: 2019-12-23 to 2020-01-03 PTO (Under a Christmas Tree)
- Sergiu: 2019-12-02 to 2019-12-06 PTO (visiting relatives in Germany)
- Mike: 2019-11-28 to 2019-12-03 PTO (going to NYC)