Scribed by ~~Tom~~ Mike
OKR Check-in (miketaylr)
Land ETP shimming in webcompat (SV)
ETP Strict List Breakage Fix Technical Documentation states that testing the shims on Fenix is TBD. Should we test the shims on Fenix?
- cipri: It seems like the testing in Fenix is TBD, so should we test in Fenix or not?
- tom: No point yet, it hasn't landed in Fenix. I'll keep you posted.
- mike: It's probably OK to give a sign-off for Desktop-only.
Two Minutes ( 👹 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the last two weeks. * Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. * Keep it short. * Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Cipri: Moderation&Triage, Needscontact issues re-check, Webcompat extensions - shims testing, adopted a cat for the kids
- Dennis: Survived the heat wave (>40 celsius, >100 fahrenheit), did some diagnosing, poked Fenix and Android-Components. Got a new chair.
- James: Did a geckodriver release (at last). Many many type annotations in wptsync.
- Karl: Review of code for issue moderation (by mike). Developing a static archive system for issues 3326 (dataclasses, pytest mocking, thinking about the architecture. Good progress.). Finished with Ksenia the removal of the old form. Adjusted the modules for the project. + Diagnosis as usual. Tanuki is gone. Rainy seasons too. Long bike rides and ocean is accessible with not too many people this year because of covid-19. Japan is starting a second wave too. Got two kabutomushi (Japanese rhinoceros beetle) as pets.
- Kate: Finally back to (more or less) normal routine. Would be online waving to y'all but loud dudes are installing a new hood in the restaurant & I'm stuck babysitting them. Taking some discounted Udemy classes — ML & a comprehensive JS refresher to get back up to speed! Hoping to squeak through rest of summer without melting or another lockdown.
- Ksenia: PTO!
- Mike: Had a sick day! Working on refactoring our WebHook handling, and learning about Python Dataclasses. Maybe gonna take next week off?
- Oana: Moderation&Triage, TSCI testing, Needscontact issues re-check, Webcompat extensions - shims testing, A11Y testing. Reached a high mountain pick in the weekend and had great weather sunny and warm.
- Sonia: (still doing some python PRs)[Kate says hi!]
- Thomas: Landed ETP shims on desktop, did diagnosis rotation. Then PTO! Niagra Falls and Point Pelee were lovely, though it was surreal to see so few tourists.
PTO / Travel ( 👹 )
- 2020-08-04 to 2020-08-07: Ksenia PTO
- 2020-08-10 to 2020-08-14: Mike PTO (probably??)
- 2020-08-10 to 2020-08-14: Oana PTO (probably??)