Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 15.0b4 builds were delayed in starting, seems to be still held up in process
- QA is on track to ship Friday morning despite delays
- We are here in the schedule
- Code freeze ~1 week from now
- Merge day ~2 weeks from now
- bug 780717 - Blocklist Java versions affected by CVE-2012-1723
- Gathering plugin version information for the staged block.
- Probably not going to make it for this week. Will aim to push the block on Monday or Tuesday.
- bug 777266 - Official "Search by Image (by Google)" v1.0.6 add-on causes high CPU utilization
- Developers are trying to push an update before tomorrow.
- The block will happen tomorrow unless the fix is submitted on time and it solves its performance problems.
- bug 773097 is tracking the main signatures.
- Google pushed out a fix last evening which has reduced the crash volume, but crashes are still happening.
- bug 781047crash in F_773489510 is the top Flash crash on Beta and 100% correlates to Version 11.4.400.252 and 92% of crashes are Win 7
- In the future can we run backfills not during peak times? I have gotten conflicting information regarding this.
- bug 772717 is the top Flash crash on Aurora currently in the last week.
- bug 766887 seems to be rising on Mac
- bug 753251 Tyler has begun forwarding emails he got back from affected users with machine configuration info. I will be reviewing this info this afternoon.
- 14.0.2 needs more ADU only at about 5 ~ 6k
- top crash so far in 14.0.2: bug 769894 - java.lang.IllegalStateException: Hardware acceleration can only be used with a single UI thread. Original thread: Thread[main,5,main] on Galaxy Nexus mainly on JB
- bug 776334 would be a big win as stated in platform/mobile meeting
- bug 776329 and flash crashes causing a rise in aurora crashes
- bug 719114 - Firefox Crash @ js::GCMarker::processMarkStackTop
- Remains unreproducible -- any status update on user outreach?
- bug 753251 - crash in nsGfxScrollFrameInner::ScrollToImpl
- Marcia, status update?
- bug 776497 - crash in nsGlobalWindow::SetNewDocument
- Tried some "stand-by" user scenarios with correlated add-ons but unreproducible
- @bholley suggested it might be prudent to investigate mochitests
- bug 776578 - crash in SweepTypeObjects
- Marcia, status update?
- No update today.
- Firefox Startup Crash, bug 775090. There are 3 users who have indicated a willingness to work 1:1 with a Developer. We have handed that off to Benjamin and he will take it from there.
- Crash in nsGfxScrollFrameInner::ScrollToImpl bug 753251. We sent off emails to affected users this morning, have received a lot of Feedback already. Let us know if we need to gather anything else.
- Let's update and review current health/status of daily beta builds