- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Cloud Services
- 3.1.4 Developer Relations
- 3.1.5 Messaging
- 3.1.6 Mobile
- 3.1.7 IT
- 3.1.8 Release Engineering
- 3.1.9 QA
- 3.1.10 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.11 Security
- 3.1.12 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Elio Qoshi, Kristi Progri, Ardian, Redon and the rest of the Mozilla Albania community who hosted and attended Moz Tech Speaker weekend workshop in Tirana, Albania.
Monday, 04 April
Tuesday, 05 April
Wednesday, 06 April
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday — fortnightly)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
San Francisco (at MozSF 1st floor, host: Tantek Çelik), and
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/today?beta#bottom
Thursday, 07 April
Friday, 08 April
Saturday, 09 April
Sunday, 10 April
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: Mountain View
VidyoDesktop 3.6.3 for Windows and OS X live on the Vidyo Portal today.
- Active Speaker Icon
- Multiple Missed Call log
- Improved Far End Camera Control
- Improved CPU handling
- General Stability and Security fixes
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Mike Hoye||I talk too much.||Engineering Onboarding Redux: The Reduxening||Mozilla Toronto||no||none||GDocs link.|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Thom Chiovoloni||Chris Karlof||SF||Mozilla Boston||Firefox Sync|
|Jess Lin||Lisa Gray||San Antonio, TX||San Francisco Office||WPR Office Service Coordination to keep SFO office running smoothly.|
|Abbie Woods||Lisa Gray||San Antonio, TX||Mountain View Office||All things WPR that make MTV a great MozSpace.|
|Jennie Hayes||Lori Jashinsky||MTV||Vancouver||WPR|
|Johann Hofmann||Panos Astithas||Recording||Berlin||Firefox Desktop|
|Janis Greenspan||Mary Ellen Muckerman||San Francisco||San Francisco||Brand Strategy & Marketing|
|Andreas Farre||Andrew Overholt||Toronto||Sweden Remote||Platform Engineering|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Edouard Oger||Chris Karlof||SF||SF||Firefox Sync|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Events / Talks / Meetups / Trainings
- Jason Weathersby is attending MS Edge conf in SF
- Jen Simmons is speaking at An Event Apart Seattle and at Respond Sydney & Melbourne later this week
- Dietrich and Tech Speaker Rabimba Karanjai are speaking at OpenIoT Summit in San Diego
- Bill Walker speaking at Web Audio Conf in Atlanta
- Belén Albeza and Sole Penadés speaking at Word Camp London next weekend
- Rails Girls Summer of Code - team applications due date is on April 10. Mozilla is sponsoring! Rails Girls SOC
- Filed by team in the last 7 days: https://bit.ly/devrel-filed-7d
- A-Frame 0.2.0 – The Extensible VR Web, by Kevin Ngo
- Building Cardboard Dungeon With A-Frame, by guest author/game developer Chris Waite
- Upcoming CFPs http://bit.ly/mozdevrel-cfps
- Tech Speakers appearances - http://bit.ly/moz-tech-speaker-cal
- Staff speaking appearances - http://bit.ly/moz-staff-devrel
- Community and Reps events - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/contribute/events/
Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- [whimboo] Review of Firefox desktop automation work – Q1 2016
- [gbrown] Firefox for Android Quarterly Performance Review
- [gbrown] mach autophone
- [gbrown] Robotium upgrade
- [wlach] Are We Fast Yet and Perfherder