- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org (all public webcasts)
- AirMozilla live stream: https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2018-12-17 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmBEFZ6OczY
- join on Slack at #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thank you to David Humphrey and his students (Alex Kong, Adam Pucciano, Deepanjali Gerangal, Julia McGeoghan, Adam Kolodko, Jagmeet Bhamber, Volodymyr Klymenko, Huda Al Dallal, Shreena Athian, Muchtar Salimov, Ruihui Yan, Vincent Wong, Maya Filipp) at Seneca College (Toronto) for their work over the last month towards enabling ESLint on more directories (mainly our core DOM code). This helps towards reducing possible errors in code, consistency of code styles, and reducing work for reviewers.
- Thanks to Adbul Rauf (irc nick: haseeb) for his continued triage of mobile incoming webcompat.com issues. <3
- Thank you to add-on reviewers BJ, erosman, and Trishul for their continued contributions to AMO!
- Thank you to all our Outreachy mentors for this next cohort!
- Thank you Potch for hosting the Weekly Meetings all these years! +1111
- All week, join SUMO Week to answer user questions in the forums and on twitter. Get involved today or sign up for a team on the event page for this week! Sign up today!
Monday, 17 December
Tuesday, 18 December
Wednesday, 19 December
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 16:30 UTC | 8:30am PST
- ACE Vidyo Room
- SUMO Community Meetings
- 17:00 UTC | 9:00am PST
- SUMO Vidyo Room
Thursday, 20 December
Friday, 21 December
Saturday, 22 December
Sunday, 23 December
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Firefox Weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-12-17|
|David Bryant||Head of Developer Outreach||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||ET Headlines|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Emma Humphries||Bugmaster||Bugzilla Dupe Finder||MTV||Yes||https://bmo-find-dupes.glitch.me/||https://bmo-find-dupes.glitch.me/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Wolasi Konu||Peter Cho||San Francisco||Los Angeles, California||Senior Product Designer|
|Tyler Miller||Peter Cho||San Francisco||San Francisco (Pocket HQ)||Senior Product Designer|
|Brian O'Neill||Chris More||Remote via vidyo||Austin, TX||Senior Product Manager, Premium Subscription Services|