This is the agenda and logistics page for Web Compatibility Team Work Week meeting in Taipei (TW) from Oct 17 - Oct 21, 2016.
- 1 Logistics
- 2 Attendees
- 3 Agenda
- 4 Topics Bank
- 4.1 Taipei Topic Pre-Selection
- 4.1.1 webcompat.com performance optimizations and offline
- 4.1.2 QA Plan for Go Faster releases
- 4.1.3 Team Planning
- 4.1.4 Lightning Talks
- 4.1.5 webcompat.com Reporter add-on in Nightly
- 4.1.6 Co-debugging Chinese bugs
- 4.1.7 AMP Compat
- 4.1.8 Semi-automate function/feature test
- 4.1.9 GoFaster - Site patching and developer controls
- 4.1.10 Weekly bug count
- 4.1 Taipei Topic Pre-Selection
- Location: Taipei, TW (Mozilla Office)
- Co-working space: 5F Blue Mountain meeting room
- Enter Taipei office requires Mozilla badge, you can apply on "The Hub" (used to be "Service Now") and get your badge on 4F front desk.
- Hotel: See here.
- Helpful Tidbits for Mozilla Taipei Office Visitors
- Adam Stevenson
Arrival: Saturday, 5:00am @ TPE airport Departure: Saturday, 10:20am @ TPE airport
- Dennis Schubert
Arrival: Sunday, 8:10pm @ TPE airport, CX 5482 Departure: Friday, 8:00pm @ TPE airport, CX 531
- Eric Tsai
Always on, Always connected
- Karl Dubost
Arrival: Sunday, 12:30pm @ TSA airport, NH 851 Departure: Friday, 16:45pm @ TSA airport, NH 854
- Mike Taylor
Arrival: Sunday, 5:05pm @ TPE airport, EVA 5 Departure: Friday, 11:40pm @ TPE airport, EVA 26
The focus of this work week is:
Mon, Oct 17, 2016
- Discuss team growth and our roles
- webcompat.com backlog/milestone triage
- webcompat.com reporter add-on issue prioritization
- hacking (go faster/webcompat)
Tue, Oct 18, 2016
- Collaborative triage and debugging (to share how we work)
Wed, Oct 19, 2016
- Define Site Patching Policy (insert link here)
- Brownbag/lightning talks
Thu, Oct 20, 2016
Fri, Oct 21, 2016
Use the following template in one of the section below:
==== Topic ==== Description with [http://example.com links] when necesssary
Taipei Topic Pre-Selection
webcompat.com performance optimizations and offline
QA Plan for Go Faster releases
What should this look like?
Should follow release flow as any other feature.
- Document detail spec of WebCompat Go-Faster add-on.
- Contact SoftVision(SV) PM, explain spec, SV will come out test plan and begin test.
- Developer send out a “intent to ship” mail to release-drivers and SV QE send out sign off report.
- Sign off report allow us to ship, send mail to dev-platform, poke release manager for intent version.
- Release manager will discuss with dev/releng about the percentage of the deployment.
- Release manager will make final decision if it’s a go/no-go.
- Before merge day, release manager will poke us to know how to turn on feature via preference.
- Fix bugs when SV does regression test in regular test.
See Hello QA plan for reference.
What's happening in the next 2 quarters. Longer term?
Let's each make a 5 to 10 minute presentation to share things we've been working on, thinking about, or cool debugging technique to share. We will invite the Taipei office to watch/participate, Brownbag style.
webcompat.com Reporter add-on in Nightly
Review of UX milestone and plan going forward. Bonus points for hacking on and closing issues!
Co-debugging Chinese bugs
- Youdao Cloud Note: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1243568
Semi-automate function/feature test
Find out more function/feature issues in website using Firefox.
GoFaster - Site patching and developer controls
Discuss about possible implementations for site patching (CSS and JS) inside the GoFaster addon and ideas about the "developer UI", i.e. the possibility to disable UA Overrides and site patches if needed.
Weekly bug count
Pull bugs created from Github api? Report on on that? Yeah maybe.