Informational heads up on our meeting with Rick Byers and others on Aug 10th.
- mike: will meet up with blink team, tom, adam and dennis will come.
- mike: agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FIUk5Y5_VmZ8rqHEsFEoXaysJUCRzf3RbvcyuYpim9c/edit
- mike: like google search in fennec
- tom: will be working on a webextension with dennis on next monday.
- mike: we might want to do UA override with this. Maybe.
Goals in the Wiki (denschub)
Do we still want to put our goals into the wiki? If so, let's do it!
- dennis: in SF we talk about chance for everyone to know each other
- mike: yes, we should do, put goal on wiki this week. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Goals
Continue Q3 plan (mike)
Adam, Karl and Mike share their plan (other team members already shared in 07-11) https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Meetings/2017-07-11#Q3_Planning_.28continued.29_.28miketaylr.29
- karl: Milestones status. Atom feeds. Janitor script. Minutes generator (shoki). (in addition to the rest of the tasks)
- karl: atom feed to search base on domain name reported on webcompat.com. Move status from label to milestone. More generic for minute generator. https://github.com/karlcow/shoki/
- adam: 1st is partner relation heads up. with almost top 50 sites, create mailing list, generate ideas, etc. Bring back to EMs and see how the values, create guideline when create relation with new one. 2nd is trending content, is an opportunity to see the 100/1000 people is visiting, getting some data from pocket see what's interesting, like collect error from web page, see how it becomes error. Finally is helping dennis to screencast. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Meetings/2017-06-29#Trending_content_.28adam_s.29
- mike: re-land report site issue in nightly, photon layout can see today's nightly 57. If user enable stylo in pref, it will be log on webcompat.com to help triage. Finish window.event things in end of this quarter. Understand more on potential issue with Astley, to make thing visible to us. Taipei EMs will begin for this. Final thing is about training budget.
57 WebCompat ...sprint? (mike)
- mike: is there anything people could help in 57 webcompat, testing web sites. Have a meeting for the scale. Reach mike if you're interested in.
- sergiu: +1, a email discussion?
- mike: unknown yet. Now it's in google doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z5kii_bu98DkmV93pEAwARQRwXO1cXEL2DY_ZN-SAQw/edit?ts=597f8250
webcompat? triage (miketaylr)
A couple of triage for the webcompat flag. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=13704249&o1=substring&resolution=---&query_format=advanced&v1=webcompat%3F https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1385517: seems source set doesn't handle HiDPI image. CC/NI triage owner. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1385419: firefox implement input type=submit differentl
Broken Voices of the Web
- 2017-07-27 - Things I type (when working on webcompat.com)
Web Compatibility Progress
FIXED (no DUPLICATE)
- 2017-07-25 Desktop Neil deGrasse Tyson is blurry: BuzzFeed blurred preview photos are not shown and then not unblurred FIXED
- 2017-07-25 Desktop Can't log into American Express site with Nightly WORKSFORME
- 2017-07-27 Desktop 1080hp in netflix not offered WONTFIX
- 2017-07-31 Desktop ACID3 test 35 failing under aurora and nightly INVALID