Scribed by mike, karl
Final OKR check-in (mike)
webcompat.com meeting (karl)
We probably need a new owner for the webcompat.com meeting if we want to continue. Ola has shifted our responsibilities. Or we could also cancel it.
- karl: I was not a participant of this meeting, but Guillaume should probably chime in.
- kate: It was never clear to me what the meeting was for. Just for the website?
- karl: It was created to make it possible for Guillaume to attend. Our current weekly meeting isn't great for his schedule.
- mike: Let me talk with Guillaume and figure it out. Happy to own it if it's useful to him.
Action items from All Hands June 2018 (karl)
This is a list of all action items from the All Hands June 2018 which have NOT already been done.
Project list and responsibilities (karl)
At June 2018 All Hands, we discussed if we needed module owners, we finally preferred to define the notion of peers or areas of responsibilities, person to go to ask about a specific part of the project.
- karl: I started to draft a list of projects (probably not complete), feel free to add anything, edit, change, etc. Do your thing.
Tracking Protection (mike)
- mike: I met with Peter delanski. We are trying to figure out the process. They want to find a triage owner for tracking protection issue. I have a meeting today with these teams and trying to find the right persons. We will shift from "we softly ignore" to "we care on triage". We might hire more people from softvision to deal with this. Conversations just started.
Two Minutes ( 🐝 )
This is the summary of what you have done during the week. Feel free to add your own 2 minutes. Keep it short. Feel free to add your name if you think you need to share something.
- Adam: Outreach, partner lists update on mana, catch up from All Hands, admin work.
- Dennis: Travel, All-Hands recovery, bit of diagnosis, bit of site patching, reading email backlog
- Karl: diagnosis…, a bit of fixing on webcompat metrics server. Trying to finish a fix for form.py (unit tests included).
- Kate: a couple of tiny PRs, getting up to speed with React & webcompat metrics codesbases, worrying about database schemas, general overwhelm
- Mike: A few half days of PTO. Laying some flooring at my parents house. Doing some work. Trying to catch up on PRs.
- Oana: Investigate and triage issues. Investigated and updated guidelines for instalation of Local Server on Windows.
- Sergiu: Triage Hyperdrive
- Thomas: post All-Hands admin stuff and catch-up, Blipz QA work, half-day of PTO
- Abdul: Proposing some community engagement, let see how it goes :)
PTO / Travel ( 🐝 )
- Adam: 2018-06-25 to 2018-06-29 (PTO)
- Dennis: 2018-07-16 to 2018-07-22 (ScotlandJS, and a bit of sightseeing)
- Karl: 2018-07-11 to 2018-07-25 (much needed PTO. Offline.)
- Thomas: 2018-08-15 to 2018-09-07 (PTO)
- Karl: 2018-10-04 to 2018-10-06 (Paris-Web Conference)