Mobile Web Compatibility November 29, 2012 Minutes
- (cheilmann) to reach out to SASS and LESS about prefixless animation and transition
- Christian to reach out to them by Firefox 16
- Jean-Yves: I've asked him today, not yet done. I will push again on this one
- (lmandel) follow-up with WURFL
-  (lmandel) I have spoken with the WURFL dev. I am collecting data to send as as suggested WURFL update.
- [DONE] (AaronMT) Add more details behind vimeo problem on FF Android and notify vimeo with problems
- Summarized email sent to Vimeo last Friday, no response yet
- [HOLD] (jsmith) Follow up on everything.me thread with Paxton and Chris
- (jsmith) I'm going to wait until we get an initial analysis. See below for more information.
- [HOLD] (ali) contact a ReMo partner (Pierros?) to join the meeting and be the contact for outreach via Reps.
- [HOLD] (tchung) investigate the quality of E.me apps on b2g
- (jsmith) It might be worth getting the list of URLs for the E.me apps, put them through the screenshot script, then continue the discussion with Chris on E.me risks we've noticed.
-  (lmandel) E.me list of URLs for each app
-  (lmandel) I e-mailed E.me requesting the list. Waiting on response.
- [DROPPED]  (lmandel) Phony type functionality on b2g
-  (lmandel) https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/mozilla.dev.b2g/01Pqtkzsiv4
-  (lmandel) Discussion on thread has died down with no good short term answer. No need to track this here any further.
-  (lmandel & jsmith) Followup with Chris Lee on Target Goals for Compat
-  (lmandel) Started the conversation. Don't have an answer yet.
-  (lukas) start thread to get a B2G Test event on web compat - 2 weeks away?
- [DONE]  (jsmith) Get preloaded hosted apps list for v1
- [DONE]  (lmandel) Ask E.me if different app set will be included for different markets
-  (lmandel) Yes.
- [DONE]  (lmandel) Will follow up with Firefox Flicks team about Vimeo today
-  (lmandel) Done.
- [DONE]  (lmandel) Speak with BD about whether they have a CRM tool in place
-  (lmandel) Done. Salesforce is in place. I will be speaking with Ron about coordination of site outreach and clear BD site ownership.
-  (lmandel) check in with Clint if we can get a spade testrun done, so TE team can do some analysis
Site Testing, Evangelism & Communication Status
- Couple new bugs on Twitter and Facebook
- Expecting new bugs coming from UX review of preloaded b2g app
- Making progress with BrightCove
Gecko Specific Issues
- Deep dive site investigation complete. See bug 811421.
- Reverting UA change on desktop, question about whether we should do so on mobile bug 729348
Other Issues (tools, general, ...)
- Given that twitter and other apps will be preloaded on device, there will be feedback coming soon on evangelism issues - let's make sure the path to filing those bugs is understood
- Going ahead with UA whitelist for b2g for yelp, dailymotion, accounts.google.com, wikipedia
- Need a list of domains for whitelist very soon. Can we create the list from the Brazil top 100 sites by next week?
New Action Items
-  (jsmith) Followup with jcarpenter about UX team bug filing for preloaded apps focus