Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Firefox for Android 14.0 released at ~6:30AM PT this morning!!!
- We are in our fourth week of the cycle
- FF14b9 was released yesterday - thanks for the quick turnaround!
- The necessity for a b10 this week will be decided before EOD tomorrow
- Please continue to prioritize tracked FF14 bugs over tracked FF15 bugs over work landing on m-c
- Background updates for Windows has been enabled on FF15 (currently on Aurora).
- We've taken a fix that prevents the need for a restart to update Flash on Windows in Beta 14. Please be on the lookout for plugin regressions.
- 11.3 Adobe Flash crash investigation is ongoing
- Graph of crashes in Flash across Firefox versions, by Flash version and day here
- 13.0.1 uptake & bug 768576 – Please create custom 12.0->13.0.1 partial updates to help with uptake rate
- IT talking about using CDN for next few releases, avoid using community mirrors, to see if this would help improve download update speeds.
- note: only of possible use to manual-check-for-updates and installer downloads. This has zero benefit for background updates.
- bug# unknown.
- Rounding up Fx14 and Fx15 launch programs and materials
Flash continues to be our main issue. I have seen some reports that the latest version of Flash is still crashy. We are seeing a large volume of users re-enabling the RealPlayer Record feature or the blocklist having zero impact. This is muddying our read of the issue.