Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Merge day happened Monday - Nightly=18, Aurora=17, Beta=16
- FF15.0 released this morning unthrottled, and will likely be throttled for analysis Wednesday
- We're re-focusing on bugs tracked for FF16 and 17
- FF16 beta 1 went to build this morning, expected release date Thursday
- FF17a2 updates are expected to be enabled Friday
- bug 786153 – crash in nsBaseAppShell::OnProcessNextEvent with Trusteer Rapport
- Trusteer is already updating around this (temporarily)
- bug 785837 - (CVE-2012-4681) java 0-day - request for blocklisting java
- Softblock staged and tested, ready to go if necessary.
- Spike in Babylon issues
- No Fx16/17 qawanted bugs to escalate at this time, 6 pending QA invesitgation
- Win8 Support: will be manually spotchecking Win8 in Fx16+ until automation infrastructure is working
- OSX 10.5 Desupport: will be manually spotchecking for 17.0a2 and 17.0b* sign-offs
- 785767 – 8/27: Please disable Aurora updates in preparation for the merge
- ashughes let us know that we can add verifyme when completed
- 10.5 EOL web status?
- Norton complaints. There's an update so this should disappear within a day. Kaspersky not yet updated.
- A few people unhappy with the "silent update" messaging.
- Slowness isn't blowing up but there are a few comments in that direction already.
- Possible slowdown in FF15 - latest here
- Win8 Classic will be supported in Firefox 16
- Java exploit