Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 RelEng
- 13 Security
- 14 Marketing
- 15 Other
- 16 Support
- 17 Notes
- 18 Actions
- 19 Actions
- Firefox Desktop & Android 29 beta 8 built
- bug 740325 (_cairo_surface_snapshot_copy_on_write) is still the major issue, bug 991767 is supposed to fix it but was backed out on Aurora. Android might have the same crash as well.
- Regression status:
- bug 987248 (main part of Seer crashes) has landed for 29.0b7 and looks fixed!
- bug 976181 (nsContentUtils::IsCallerChrome, dupe of bug 913138) landed on 29.0b7 and the signature is gone from the top 300 as well.
- bug 976536 (JIT, also bug 988961) has landed for 29.0b7 but apparently didn't help, Till and Jan are discussing that and following up. [AT RISK]
- bug 970362 F-secure is (hopefully) looking at it, meanwhile David created a blocklisting patch for those old versions on XP, landed for b8.
- bug 994344 (remaining Seer issue) has landed on trunk, uplift approved, hopefully coming soon.
- bug 856796 (Yarr, correlated to Avast) - looks like new Avast versions are not triggering it any more, but we also have a workaround patch that landed on trunk, uplifts hopefully coming soon.
- bug 994335 (nsXULPrototypeDocument::GetCompilationGlobal) is #6 and a startup crash, patch landed on trunk, waiting for confirmation that it works and then uplift.
- Mac Flash bug 996637 is cross-channel, volume of Mac Flash crashes increased 10x over a week.
- bug 812881 is in for b8 and should fix the largest offenders on 29 atm
- We're disabling b2g reftests on the minis for m-a, b2g26 and b2g28
- We have been running green for several weeks
- We will not be running any more jobs on Mac Minis from 2010!
- details on https://bugzil.la/818968
- Figure out if we will get the gc in aurora