Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 RelEng
- 13 Security
- 14 Marketing
- 15 Other
- 16 Support
- 17 Notes
- 18 Actions
- unthrottle Firefox 29.0 updates at 10%
first important bug #1003707 PDF print. Caused by 991767
- 30 beta1: both mobile & desktop are live
- Waiting on updates to go live.
- Waiting on data.
- Little data so far due to low ADI.
- Seems like there are no unexpected things around, though.
- Have been investigating a bit on why we created the pdf.js failure (bug 1003707) with crash fixes (bug 991767 has the patch, bug 740325 was the topcrash) without noticing QA-wise, given it was know to be printing. It's unclear why we uplifted to 29, as the crashes seem to have only affected 30 and 31. - should possibly be a point release (to back out 991767?) since it never affected 29 and shouldn't have been uplifted or verified.
- Investigating ~14% increase in memory usage under Mozmill Endurance tests starting on April 27
- 30beta1 is in live update testing. sign-off expected shortly.
Watching https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1003707, seems to be on the rise What's the status of account confirmation e-mails in Outlook? https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1003082 - fixed server side We just deleted the report we've been working on all day yesterday, (;_;) Possible bugs:
- background tabs are invisible on dark background - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1004576
- PDF printing 1003707
- OSX scrolling on mavericks
Customizing is causing a lot of user pain. http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/04/hands-on-with-firefox-29-more-customizable-more-chrome-y/
- check if the print to pdf is white/with content on android (for a potential .1 release)