Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
- 10 Special Topics
- 11 Actions
- 30.0 RC Desktop GTB likely today (though waiting on Brazil bank bug investigation)
- 30.0 Mobile final build kicked off today as well
- 30.0b10 Mobile with QA
- No updates.
- bug 1018236 (RtlFreeHeap | HeapFree) is a McAfee crash that came up across all channels starting 2014-05-28.
- bug 1013972 (nsJSNPRuntime::OnPluginDestroy) seems to be fixed on b9, bug 883134 (nsPluginHost::StopPluginInstance, Brazil banking) is not.
- bug 1018236, see above.
- beta and release looks pretty good.
- no major concerns at this time
- bug 1003707 now uplifted (pdf white page bug)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1019697 - Belarussian not translated in 30 betas, shows up on maemo locales
- Context for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1019724 ?
No updates for today
Aurora/Beta Feature Review
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks from GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)