- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- Watch anonymously at https://air.mozila.org (all public webcasts)
- AirMozilla live stream: https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2018-10-29 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjGCGaeI0WI
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- All of our volunteers, space-wranglers, presenters, and attendees at MozFest this past weekend in London
- All the folks that didn't get a verbal shout-out last week, because of mozilla wiki latency issues: Tech Speakers Anjana, Candy, Carsten, Flaki, Manel, and Yuli, who gave talks/workshops over the weekend in Argentina, Botswana, Germany & Mexico. Also Aka, Andre, Andrzej, Fabien, Hui Jing, Luis, Rabimba, Ram, Shagufta, and Srushtika - who gave talks and workshops at View Source & Mozfest in London, and various locales in New York & North Carolina, as well as Ivory Coast, India, Mexico and beyond.
Monday, 29 October
Tuesday, 30 October
Wednesday, 31 October
Thursday, 01 November
Friday, 02 November
- Mozilla Speaker Series: Revealing Data: Creepy or Curious? with Yvonne Rogers
Yvonne Rogers is Professor and Director of the University College London's Interaction Centre.
Saturday, 03 November
Sunday, 04 November
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-10-29|
|Ashley Thomas||Product Manager||Firefox for Echo Show||YVR||No|||||
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||Cheerio from Mozilla London!||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Josh Matthews||Servo Engineering Manager||Emerging Technologies update||TOR||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#October_29th.2C_2018|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Brahmini "Mini" Nagabandi||Matt Koidin||Mozilla SF||Pocket SF||Senior QA Engineer - Pocket|
|Neha Kochar||Andrew Overholt||Toronto||Toronto||Engineering Manager, part of the DOM team|